I'm baaaaack!

Menstrual Cycle: I'm baaaaack!

Body: I thought I was feeling cranky.

MC: Well, you had quite a nice vacation.

Body: Right. Nine months of pregnancy followed by seven months with a new baby. Now that's a vacation.

MC: Sixteen months? Has it been that long?

Body: Long enough that I almost forgot you existed.

MC: Hey, at least I'm taking it easy on you this time.

Body: Easy? Those cramps piercing my back and shooting down my leg have me thinking I'm pregnant again.

MC: You think this is tough - just wait for next month.

Body: You're coming back again next month?

MC: Would you rather be pregnant?

Body: That's not what I had in mind.

MC: Okay, then. I'll see you in about 28 days.

Body: Why don't you call when you're on your way? The kids and my husband would appreciate a little time to prepare for the mood swing.

MC: You know I can't do that.

Body: Alright. But if you show up early, why I'll...

MC: What? Get pregnant again?

Body: Eh....

MC: That's what I thought. See you soon!

Comments

Veronica said…
OMG...that was brilliant.

Popular Posts