Valentine's crafts
















These were today's craft projects. We made them for the kids to give to their mom's for Valentine's Day. I thought they turned out especially cute. And if I was a work-outside-of-the-home mom, with a desk and a private office and my own computer and telelphone (somedays, that sounds so nice), I would love to put this adorable picture of my kiddo on my desk.

The photo jars were very simple to make. If you're feeling crafty, here's what you'll need:

small jar (i used 8 ounce canning jars)
8" x 8" fabric square
12" piece of coordinating ribbon
tape
photo (I had my pics reduced to wallet size)
lots of valentine's heart candies
rubberband

Simply tape the photo to the inside of the jar. Fill with candies. Secure fabric on jar lid with rubber band, and tie ribbon around the jar. Easy, breezy, eh?

And, the kids can help by filling the jar with candies. They can (and most certainly will) eat the candy while you tape in the picture and attach the fabric and ribbon.

These also make excellent fall gifts. Substitute the candy hearts for candy corns, and switch to a fall fabric. How versatile!

Comments

Popular Posts