Be Sloppy!

Time is running out - don't miss your chance to enter your kiddos into Cargill Meat Solution's "Be Sloppy" contest. Simply take a picture of your messy child (under the age of 10) eating a delicious sloppy joe, submit to this website, and complete the release form.

You could win a $1,000 savings bond for your child's college education, or you could also win a year's supply of ground beef. (We're actually hoping for second place!)

We had fun today taking the pictures at lunch time. I "beefed up" my sloppy joe recipe with pureed red peppers and sweet potatoes. Tasty!





















"Sloppy Noah"
















"Sloppy Tucker"

I would show you the pictures of the daycare kids - but I should probably ask their parents before I post their picture. My mom still cringes when I put pictures up on my site. But I refuse to let some loony out there keep me from my creative ventures!

You can all go to the website and vote beginning April 12 through April 27.

Until then...be sloppy!

Comments

Popular Posts