Dear Noah Grace,

Congratulations on your first day of preschool! Though it may not be a day you'll always remember, it is etched in my heart.

You have been entrusted to me for almost four years now, but today, I let a little piece of you go.

I see within you the yearning for knowledge and understanding about the world around you. How excited I am for you that you may now more fully begin to explore language, arts, sciences and music.

You are a treasure to our family - a blessing. We love your zest for life, your compassion for your family and friends, your colorful imagination.

We do not tell you enough how much we love you. I pray this first step in letting go will remind us to be more outwardly grateful of our special little girl.

Love you always & forever,

Mommy


Comments

Popular Posts