Princesses and pigs

A few brief thoughts I need to capture in cyber-world before they leave my mind...

The other morning at breakfast, Noah said, "Mom, what do I want to be when I grow up?"

"This should be interesting," I thought to myself. "I don't know, Noah. What do you want to be?" I asked.

"I want to be a princess."

Gheez. All this work and I've got a princess on my hands.

"Then I want to show pigs."

Alleluia!! God knows I don't do princess!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Tucker's vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds right now. This week alone he has added:

noodles (more like, noones with a cute, scrunched up nose)

okay, mom!

play ball

And to top it all off, he had ZERO potty accidents today. Could it have been because last night at the sandbox, he trotted over to the fence, dropped his drawers and peed on the fence to a standing ovation from neighbors and manly-men Willis and Scott? Nah...men don't need encouragement like that.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Baby Nell had her six month check-up today. She's definitely the baby of the bunch - grasping for only the 20th percentile for height and weight. But she makes up for it with her big smiles!























. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
We returned from vacation last week. Thanks to my mom and dad for making a fun trip to Branson, MO possible! Here we are at the fish hatchery; just below Table Rock Lake Dam.

















That's all for now, folks!

Comments

Popular Posts